Thursday, March 11, 2010

Vespa Limitation In Nyc

Every day as the day you think of the future

Today was a good day because that problem that has made us to be anxious is resolved positively. When something affects our family, the rest is for the Institute.
In these days I have criticized, saying that you felt a little neglected, but it is not my baby, and you have a way of Potel see in the next few days, even if I have a lot to laovorare, I will forgive all dedicandondoti myself.
you left this afternoon (finally!) And some you thought to yourself, and at leisure, will spend this weekend and will close in order to distract you from all your thoughts.
Now that we are more sanguine are waiting for you, in your turn, write the blog in the corner that I created for you, so you can freely express your emotions; I am sure that many people who follow our blogs are waiting for you to do, especially your supporters.
You'll also notice that I'm not doing any questions concerning the courtship of man you flirted with a girl, and that recently appeared again in your life, not because it is not strange, rather in the hope that it is from you,
say that I speak, or ... why not? .. to see it written here ... even after .... no matter what happens.
live with you every day meaning to our experience the thrill of living on the first day, but also to live and relive the emotions that have accompanied our journey, I am describing, albeit briefly, on the page of our history.
In any case, I promise to spend the Easter holidays off, like last year, only for ourselves .

We go to sea as last year?
A beach ... and just for us.
We'll see ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment