Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Vietnamese Men Swimwear

MEANS THAT SHIT ???????????????

look. The doctor must talk to me. Attendo.Giocherello with their cell phone. People enter and exit. Retarded kids everywhere. Families in and out. "Madam I come sit down." By. I look around. I sit.
liquor cyst of 16 mm to the brain. The
empty. The chair next to me is free. It is not news that a mother should be given alone. Vertigo. FUCK THAT MEANS? Just a moment I try to talk to your doctor. JUST HAVE A MOMENT? WE SPEAK NOW! Hey lady, not always are available. We have to wait. WAIT? DID THE RESONANCE 3 weeks ago: we need to wait? Madam, it takes pazienza.Vada home. We will call us.
Esco. Vertigo. The tears blur the vision. Slam against the man cleaning. Excuse me. I go down the stairs. I cry. Oh Oh God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment