Saturday, October 23, 2010

Egg White Cervical Mucus Twice In A Cycle

Timeless

Women timeless, or perhaps outside of time ... I thought this when I find some your photos that, for fear they could be seen, I have kept them so well that no longer found, until now. I took a huge thrill when seeing those pictures I remembered the times when I taken, and the following .....


I was working and settling some things, and just as the photos I found myself thinking about what you told me a few nights before, or you've decided to look for the individual, provided they are not married, but they can still host. My astonishment was increased when you told me that the older man, who has always been one of your reference point, you now attracts less, show interest rather close to the age of 40.
course the thing I was pleased, perhè I realized that my wife wants to enjoy men who are physically-performing, but at the same time they have reached maturity that allows you to make a woman feel good, or you have exceeded the time to show who knows thing. I really appreciate how my little devil is really matured yet as a woman ... who, aware of what it offers, as claimed. Then when you tell me you do not want a man you like you're banging a chop, because this is known to all (or almost), but want a man that knows how to make love, and you like a lot, this I was really mad , and it was natural standing behind you offset your kilt and get you, while in the shadows of our room, my whispered words accompanying your imagination, and satisfies my rhythm ... images in silence ....

In fact, the vast majority of individuals who write to us, are treated as kings of the cob (in this connection, it gives the sign), but did not realize that you want to stay with men who know how to make love, and this certainly is not measured in centimeters ...... This
do not understand it all, just a few men. I wonder if he understands the man with whom you flirted with a girl that you have found out on facebook, and to which we sent from your personal email address some of your photos very sexy .... mah ... you understand? who knows, even if I do not hide that I was quite excited sceglierecon you photos and then share these moments with you.

*****


Women timeless, love your dolls, and especially of your do .........
that perhaps ever, are what you like, when you immerse yourself in a fantasy world, which is what we live together in a sense, , in our sole dimension .......
...... but maybe you're a fairy, the fairy world?








why did you marry an elf?




Seriously, for me you're really a fairy, that makes me live each day in this beautiful, unique story, that is my life with you.




Add the last picture that I found, a further tribute to your beauty, waiting to take other, to honor yet, and maybe, who knows ...... ........ to capture still while you give your favors lover to the next .....
love my last point: you will forgive me when I do not understand what you want immediacy, but believe me, it is not easy for a man to keep up a woman like you, simply unique.

* * *
Now, on my own, replace the photo in place, and my mind goes to the next trip we will do in the middle of November, when we are together in Rome, Florence and Venice, and, if the weather is not too tyrant, even in Naples.

serene days await us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment