Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Prolief And Weight Gain




I do not know what to do. I thought that the oath made before God and men had a value for you. I really thought you loved me. I really thought you'd take care of us forever. I thought we would have really taken care of Nat together. I thought we would have together with our children every moment of their lives. I thought we played together with our grandchildren. I thought your "I love you" were worth something. I thought our relationship was worth well over un'incazzatura. I thought that embraced those moments spent on the couch or in bed to make love were worth something. Evidently I was just thinking about it. Evidently it was not for you and it is not. Evidently
for you is all something that you can throw in the toilet. Me, the children, 15 years together. Gitarelle, snow, tears, laughter, joys, sorrows. Unmade beds in the hotel, at home, everywhere. How can you? How can you ?????
I trust you, I have confidence in us, and I pray to God that you think back, you realize the error ....

I love you, love you ..... This is not worth anything ?????



Rumiko

0 comments:

Post a Comment