Friday, March 4, 2011

Condominiumandheatingcosts

sleep, no thanks! In


Yuck night that just passed.
I have always suffered some mild insomnia, now that the pills are minimized all back.
am 2 am.
The heart beats out of my chest, sweating, my head hurts.
eyes open as Carfagna and a brain that never stops thinking, if at least one sleep sometimes.
There are no explanations, no stress and nothing wrong with feeding.
struggling to recover but the more I try and sleep less than you can.
Sometimes everything is solved with a very practical: the saw.
guys I know I will not be a large fine to say but it usually works.
And so up and down, up and down two pant .. and everything is done.
At that point, usually the heart quiet and after about ten minutes I fall asleep.
Not today. I get up and make myself the most sleep-inducing herbal tea that I have.
I drink with honey, also to calm the nerves.
back to bed after about twenty minutes.
No way, eyes on ball sweat.
I open the window, fuck if it's cold tonight. Yesterday it also snowed.
I think. I make another saw. Either I or he, at least one shall sleep.
are the 4.
Just I can not do anything.
hot shower, put on a washing machine, turn on the TV and watch Casablanca.
And this morning the alarm sounded. I was already standing.
Good morning blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment