Monday, March 7, 2011

How Much Is A Case Of Captain Morgan

Still.

I can not continue to write here, would not be right for me and I think even for you.
I had thought to close with the experience from bloggers and even now I have some doubts, fear, and fear.
I know I did wrong, but I had not done with malice.
In these three days there have been some people, some of you who have been close to me and to them all is my love.
With microA, he was my s egretario sorting mail that arrived, it was also the person with whom I have talked more. I can assure you that it is a golden boy, and "guilt" if its not close this adventure as a blogger.
Thanks to Carolina for his mail, I've moved!
Thanks to Lost, a thank you from the heart for your kind words that have made it the hottest day!
With Bimboverde, he gave me a very wise advice, thanks a lot!
do not know if it is right or appropriate to write your names, I do not know if maybe you wanted to keep private the fact that we have heard, I feel to thank you because you did something that I very much appreciated.


The blog will continue, but not here. Who wants Below you will find the link at the bottom of the page. To all the others, those who prefer it to end here thanks for these months.

0 comments:

Post a Comment