Thursday, March 3, 2011

For Bare Floor Which Is Best Robot

chat with Edo.


Yesterday I finally decided it was time to clean the contacts of msn.
In truth I had a few already, also because lately we have all moved to other shores, but I still prefer to delete some useless people (see Leonardo!).
While doing this check online Edoardo. We chatted quite a bit, I do not know if it was because I was tired or for whatever other reason but I have not content and I told him some things, things that you already know of the blog, such as why I invited to dinner and the way it is Leo resulted in making my friend Andrea.

M. "Edo you know, I say these things even though I know it will compromise the way I see it, you're not to do a very good picture with you at this time"
E. "Do not say that. And then I do not know you yet to know how you are!"
M. "The fact is that you can be freer to speak!"
E. "I'm happy"
M. "When you say a few words to say that something is wrong, right?"
E. "But no. That maintenance can be honest even I tonight?"
M. "Let us take off the mask together"
E. "I like you"
M. "Edo too, and very short .. I'm just stupid but I liked leo ..."
E. "Just stop by:)"
M. "Ok: ("
E. "these days I thought a lot about you and would like to know you better and can leave some more time with you, not only in the evening. That I'm early and I'd have lunch together and make a ride, so all simple
M. "I certainly also:)"
E. "The fact of Leonardo's nothing really I do not care, the Fact is, you're much more, shall we say, "sexual" about me "
M." excuse? I did not understand? mean that I am very taken by the physical side? "
E." But no, otherwise you do not like .. I'm ugly. I meant that you have more experience and maybe you want to go to the point "
M." well But not now. I really like and you certainly excites me even today .. see I do not have filters! : D "
E." I am ashamed to tell you something. "
M." Do not force it, I'll understand everything you know "
E." The truth is that I never was with a man in that bed I say "
M." The problem is that? "
E." How many 24 year olds are familiar with virgins? I just "
M." edo not be ashamed to look back, I would have avoided a lot too "
E." sorry now I go "
M." Where you going? by staying here! you do not feel uncomfortable with me:) "Stop

Edo leave the chat room and we no longer feel last night.
I reported our conversation here because a critical eye can give me more food for thought.
do not know what to do .. although I must say the truth that he did not nobody ever did with me a crazy effects are normally short, I'm fucking slut hormone must be stopped ........
Pardon back in me. What do you think of this?
Besos Manu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment