Friday, March 4, 2011

Sean Connery-workout Routine

Stop.

mistakes you learn.
No, not always so.
Sometimes you are wrong just because you think it is the right thing to do.
sometimes because you need to be less sad.
is expected shortly.
Or rather you think so much about what might do well for themselves
But what can do harm to others.
And I'm tired.
Tired and hurt for hurt.
are naive at times.
Sometimes it almost seems evil, but they are not.
Living to live again.
see your green eyes and your red hair.
Manuel I miss her.
a year ago when he flew away.
When a year ago she decided it was time to leave
My heart is broken.
Living to live again.
Luel I'm sorry.
I used your memory because I needed to hear.
I did as we were always together, I joined our lives.
My nerd from reflexive, your philosopher by Cubist.
do not know what I'd give to have you here.
You know I never understood why did you cut those damn veins.
I thought I was an asshole
then I found your diary, is dedicated to me.
You wanted Do not forget
I just wanted you to know that those who do not learn to love.
Now the adventure end here.
not know if it's just so
I know I did wrong
too.
wrong to have you involved.
I did not want.
With you I heard Manuel's new with me.
So it's not all bad for me.
I know that but you'll be a monster.
Me the rest are looked for.
Manuel is the friend I'll never have more
This blog has been wonderful for me
Thank you so much for the affection
Sorry, although it is difficult.

0 comments:

Post a Comment