Monday, February 21, 2011

Gerbera Program Cover

Speaking of this and that.


No worry guys I will not make a detailed account of my weekend, you know that two balls read everything, I will to say a few little things happened with the help of my dear bulleted list!
  • Tea by Vanessa and boyfriend. for having invited a young man clearly had to be gay when we alone? Well the answer is simple, V. knew he could please me, and so between a biscuit and a cup of tea we talked about this and that tearing an (unlikely) invitation to a dinner 4.
  • home Saturday. I stuffed pizza, falafel and ice cream. I love the roundness that is taking over my body. Let me tell you I do not give a damn emeritus fat, I like to not see too many bones! And then I also saw Fur, I have always loved Diane Arbus, a little less than the film!
  • Sunday with R. I wish there cloning to be able to have one all for me and love me. I prepared the stew in red wine with grilled polenta and I ripped the promise that next time I make pesto!
  • Mail sent. You know that I'm shy, especially with the mail, I'm always afraid to disturb. Yesterday I decided and I'm glad that those who had read read. I simpaticOO is that guy:)
  • Chapter Leo. few sms this weekend. He went to the disco with friends, I wonder if he has found a more moderate of Cubist me? I love the consistency, more and more.
  • Sunday with R. (Pt.2). Just to say how they are made. At 18 he had to go away, we embrace. "Manu your minimum reacts" and laughs. Low, yes, I know the fucking name for a proper name .. well I would say (that horrible joke I just made, I'm lazy to delete it). "R. mica is your fault you've got to embrace so tight!" he laughs, quickly lowered his hand "But I feel that the minimum is always great, it fit! Andrea called him to attention to these things is always" . I quickly kissed his lips and say hello to me. Not anything vedeteci strange, I and R. we are friends, there is a physical relationship between us and never sexual. So there is nothing to analyze maliciously. Although I wish I could: p
Good beginning of the week my dear!
Besos Manu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment