Sunday, February 6, 2011

Knit Pattern For Hat With Bill

Finished (finally).

Dear Nunta vobis guys that are destroyed, I have a great back pain!



The final move was something that I could not even imagine, now I have broken my back and calves are sore .. but deep down in new house and that makes me happy:)
Though I was aware of the amount of things to move to the end I did not know the sly the father had moved my things in the cellar, and when I said I thought there was some box in just little things but I have found where it was over my collection of newspapers, DVD, VHS (I'm old) and most of the books' universities.
A discovery disastrous but in the end it was fun, I and R. and we loaded everything and moved to 22 last night the house was full of junk.
The day was nice, we laughed and struggled a lot but when night came we were a god.
He was alone and envisaged a boring evening at home so we ordered a pizza family size, all we had to drink coca-cola and my beloved beer .. we were all night talking, drinking (mostly tea) and some cigarette smoke (cigarette) just to remember the Belin (crap) made together.
At 4 adrenaline has finally dropped and we fell asleep on the couch and then move shortly after the Latvian was finally inaugurated.
worry I have not done anything wrong, R. has a boyfriend so do not touch anything, but it was nice to stay in boxer shorts and a shirt so close to sleep.
Today I had lunch together, and Mark R. + boyfriend and it was all very relaxing!
Marco yesterday was taken for lost, coincidentally the day that we had to move everything .....
Now I go to dinner soon comment on your own blog now I can not!
Good evening my dear I relax, maybe like in the picture: P

Manuel Besos: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment