Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How To Connect A Hps Ballast

dinner. Eve!


Hello world, even today you will have to undergo a post taken from "mi vida" but there still is not too break the boxes and then says how R. (Who has a blog for the longest time) if one makes a nuisance may not always read: he always practical!
However tomorrow is the feast of inauguration of the house! A bit late than I thought but from a certain point of view just as well because I had more time.
should be happy because I all, I'm not putting the names because it would be a useless list!
For the menu I have not yet entirely clear, today I'm going to make a trip to the supermarket with a boyfriend of R. and so I have resolved the few missing points.
I can already say that the two will mousse that I advised my friend Loran (thanks again!), Otherwise I do not imbalance but in theory there is much at stake!
Then I was inspired by another friend that Aliaszero place holders for custom cards, obviously did not steal the snails, but I already have in mind something and we'll see what I can do:)


Having said that release a bomb!
I decided to go crazy and ask Leo, you will say that there is nothing so striking good .. but if I tell you that I invited the guy who introduced me to Vanessa on Saturday?
Eh fuck it I can not stand with folded hands, I want to see how it reacts with Leo Edward as a great rival at the same table.
So it is useless to turn over so much, I love Leo and I would give him a shock, I think you feel too sure about certain things. Who knows
maybe the two are like and get engaged with each other .. you say the dramatic situation. NO I can not stand suspended star, I want a man strong and I hope everything will take up his right away!
Well I wrote what I wanted, as you say I dress in the picture below tomorrow?


Besos Manu:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment