Saturday, February 19, 2011

Remove Grenadine Stain

weekend all be redone.

And here comes another weekend. I must admit that I tried to do some program but, alas, nothing has materialized.
As you know I wanted to organize dinner dell'innaugurazione Home But some guests could not have come to previous commitments, and then jumped all over next week maybe not on Saturday or Sunday.
The other project I was to bring Leo to visit a very nice museum located in a castle then, because the climate is not cold at all, have a little picnic (which is why I chose this painting for the 'early post), but the mystery guy said that he preferred to spend the weekend with friends.
If this thing bothered me at first because I wanted to show him a place I like in the end I did have a reason. After all a good thing, I think the worst thing is to do things unwillingly.
But at this point I draw my conclusions, I am sorry to say but I do not propose that from now on nothing and let the ball to him: if I want there are otherwise patience, I want to live in peace and my serenity does not depend neither he nor other cairns.

And then you do this weekend?!
First of all this morning I cleaned the house, ironing and sewing a button on his jacket that was ripped.
This afternoon I go to a picnic (as I like to snack, you can not understand it!) With Vanessa and her Morosetti that is increasingly pricey: p as we've seen in a while we should talk about this and that, I expect pampering from both the precarious situation with Leo.
This evening is nothing before me, this means that will order crap, buy ice cream and I spalmerò on the couch doing nothing, which over the years really start to love and which to tell the truth I have a real need because I'm a little tired! Tomorrow instead
breakfast R. and strolls in the center because there are no cars and then hope to spend a day with him because I really miss being with him.
My best friend is still the person I'm most happy so I hope he has time to put up with some tomorrow:)
Here today I have served a hot hot nice post, I hope you have fun in this weekend.
Manuel Besos:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment