Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Have Pvc When I Am Training

music from my heart.


raining and too much today. I took a break from the phone, all from Edo and Leo of the earth.
are in the basement with my fido plan to see if I can put two chords at once without having to pull a sluts.
Lately sound as if my hands were tied together, in fact crap. Not that it's never been a show of skill to tell the truth. However
patience.
There is a song I love, is called Belief and is a singer in Italy was known more for Chariot, Gavin DeGraw and he likes me very much.
I think this is the only song I've always wanted to sing, I might say that I can not sing and play together unless it's a song I learned as a child, so it's a mess!


We present this song in this Sunday where I am a little sad.
Yesterday I saw for the thousandth time Buena Vista Social Club to say that I can not even put a song that is from there?
The choice of course falls on Chan Chan, because my favorite of all.



So today I have "won" a musical post, I hope you like it!
A big kiss to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment