Friday, February 11, 2011

In Nys Can I Drive Without Front Plate

If I play for you. Via


Yesterday, after which Leo and I went to the movies we decided that we needed to spend some alone but because we did not want to take the car we decided to get on his scooter and go the cellar that I and the boys of the music we use for our tests!
The place is small but comfortable, there are our tools, a fridge full of things to drink and love seat.
He told me a little of himself, what is his life and all that still had not told me why he did not know how it would go between us. I enjoyed listening to it and give him some advice, it's a good guy, a bit naive but not stupid.

"I too would have something to tell Leo, except that the words have never been good"
"I do not know .. I would say that the first, even the second thing that struck me about you is just the way you talk? "
"That?"
"Speak slowly and without raising his voice, I like it when I do not think of a word and say in three different languages, it's funny "
" Oh wow .. I admit I'm a bit confused at times "
" No indeed, you speak well and phrases that appeal to me make me curious to find out more! "
" Thanks Leo! So what you hear but you hit me first? "
" That seems to fly and when you smile while listening to someone who wraps the melancholy feel of these sounds, but that tool? "
"Sound is a big word .. anyway the plan"
"Ah I you did bassist rocker! From I play something? "

I could refuse, I mean look at me with those eyes .. bastard who invented the languid eyes!
What could I play? model I saw Glenn Gould playing Bach, but my stool is too high (and only here can understand me, who knows Gould!).

"I'll play the first thing I learned from my grandfather!"


What I have to say you played well in the end because Leo and I was moved almost more than he does!

0 comments:

Post a Comment