Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Popped Blood Vessel On Inner Thigh

For single (or not): Men Strip.


Today I celebrate every single post with a little more hot:)
Lately I realized that it left too much aside my soul porcelain, short or not a former Cubist danced semi undressed with the hormone that is slowly returning to their normal levels?!
is why today's post is dedicated to a beautiful (I think) strip, you say you do not see the main thing but to see the peas can go anywhere so I hope you'll like the "fine art" of striptease !
So then if someone wants to come with me to see these live shows I appreciate a lot: D
This post is also an experiment that, if all goes as I think, I will explain later!
So enjoy the show that I propose two different perspectives and I recommend you watch your hands!



Besos Manu:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment