Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Where Else Can Shell Gas Cards Be Used

play: Celo-missing!


Today as you know I'm a bit busy with preparations for dinner, so I thought I'd make a game super stupid. If any of you see VictorVictoria understand now that it's expensive "celo-miss."
Since the program was closed due to low ratings explain what it is: there are things written and you have to say if you have made (conceal) or not (miss). Got it?
I took questions from the program and obviously I have changed to be more relevant to the blog, which is the number 8.
good to start, so now I'm used to ridicule with silly little games: p
  1. I look back and see a sea of \u200b\u200bbullshit: Celo, is more than a real sea ocean!
  2. My feet are ugly: missing, I have no idea whether they are bad .. but we say that nobody has ever complained about my feet!
  3. If you do not close the door (the bathroom) I can not make it: Celo, although not pudicissimo I have absolutely close the door!
  4. The child within me is stupid: missing, the child is smart am I being stupid!
  5. I wake up and do not know where I am: Celo, it happened that I woke up and I did not know where and with who I was .. but it did not happen often!
  6. Rods: Celo, and not comment.
  7. shoot a nice cornino: Manca, are generally true, though I realize that I prefer to put an end to another story.
  8. knows how to read those comments on the blog: Celo, I admit that some chaste little thought is not about any of you there .. in fact sometimes does not know how you made it more mysterious and sexy!
  9. Sex and slaps: missing, but no slaps some nice strong slap on the behind you! Do not confuse am not a fetishist but every so often lost a great blow on the back, it is useful to heat the situation. you were abusive I am not ashamed: p
  10. Auto-erotic: Manca, seeeeeeeeeeee right! Only Valerio Scanu missing! Celo Celo Celo and how Santadechè says "sell it with pride!
  11. cosmic melancholy: Celo, and become serious and the commentary here today is not the case!
  12. outdoor sex: Celo, I like it very much!
  13. Want to betray: missing, I do not like to betray neither the people nor the ideals.
  14. Bad Word to bed Celo, a lifetime!
Here after this you know I'm a sex maniac who leads and nasty sex while ago, interesting is not it?: p
A big kiss and please answer if you like you, I'm curious like a monkey!
Ps. the photo that opens the post is not very meaningful with the content of the post, but in the end who cares!

0 comments:

Post a Comment