Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Keep Getting Bumps Inside My Nose

= Doubts.


Some of you have asked me how was Valentine's Day and today I'll write some of my thoughts. I preferred to wait several days just to be able to write to mind colder.
The truth is that the situation is strange, the story has not even started yet I seem to be stalled, I could not even define us as if we're together or frequntiamo who knows what for God's sake .. I do not like labels, especially labels that relate to the feelings and relationships, but now I just figure it out!
The 14 we were well together, we met at 17 for a stroll downtown and then we had dinner together at a pizza that I really like.
Since both had no desire to be alone, I proposed to see a DVD from me, he accepts with a smile, sunglasses, and I think I can finally be with him and hug him a bit.
But instead nothing, just got home I offer him something and we get on the couch to watch the film, from there on, two hours of total detachment. I tried to take his hand to keep it like an eel, but has vanished, then I decided to try to look into his eyes to find a contact but this move was rejected, so I tried to give him a pat on the neck, the result zero! did not smile, did not do a blessed thing!
Before leaving I asked him if something was wrong, he said that was fine.

"Leo, I'm sorry that you always picture when looking for minimal contact with you."
"no tranqui, now I must go"
"sorry but you can not only explain a moment that happens, just to understand, I want to try ..."
"is that today I did not"
"what? You I held your hand?"
"is, in fact I'm confused, I do not know what we're doing!"
"Leo but we are not doing a damn"
"I knew here, Manuel see that I'm not one of those who attended you at the disco"
"I've never thought of, also because otherwise I would not have even wanted to know, you've just curious why you are interesting and kind "
" but you're wearing it, you touch ... so I do not want "
" I wanted to see just a hug, and Leo the hell you go out with me for weeks, if I were the only one who thought sex would not have even gotten this far is not it? "
"this is it true, however, I do not know, I do not like "
" I understand that you're undecided and unsure, but you're not playing alone, there are strong feelings in dancing on my part "
" here see strong feelings about, and then immediately want to touch me, I do not understand you "
" but listen to me or want to hear what you want? I just wanted to feel physically close, nor do not want sex or anything more than a single hug, but if you want a hug is outrageous to say that I pull back and stop "
" I do not know what to say "
"do one thing Leo, go home and sleep, remember that today We spent a nice day and think about what you want .. I'll wait but do not pull the rope too because I'm tired of always being misunderstood. "


Honestly guys are really tired of not being understood, the fact that are after a period of total solar eclipse makes me misunderstood by many.
As I chat and I like to have physical contact with people who think I am taken for a single horn, I'm really tired because I danced as a cube seems that people think I'm a moron but I paid my taxes and no academic books and something I had to do, and I had to do in the evening not to miss class.
Leo I like but I hate this attitude of arrogance toward that part of my past, I do not know if he is the right one for me but I would at least try .. I give him that opportunity?
I'll have to take a trip to the oracle at Delphi!

0 comments:

Post a Comment