Saturday, February 26, 2011

Makeuptips For Formal Occasion

War: Leo Vs Edo.


Today I decided to write the "infamous" post where I speak of the challenge men on the evening of the dinner. But first start by saying one thing, both Leo and Edo are nice and cute but I do not play with either, I never want to have two stories and in fact did not attend either at the time, although of course there's already a few kisses with Leo state. All this to say that it is also a playful and ironic post, as shown by the two chosen pictures.
I decided to divide it into four themes for which I will explain the differences between the two.

First topic: exterior and look for the evening. I put it as the first although it is not essential for me, but I know you're curious as monkeys.
Leo, well I put him a picture of a guy who looked like him so I have much to say. add that it is high around 1.78. As always, his look is essential, but aimed to make his figure: blacks skinny jeans, striped shirt, light blue sweater and very tight. Comment by Manuel : An ass so round ...
Edo , light brown short hair with a little Crestino, hazel eyes with a very round, full lips pink. 1.85 high and very thin (and I usually prefer meat!). He is more easy, light jeans, white polo shirt and blue cardigan and dark blue as british glasses. Comment by Manuel : I like its simplicity, and I love his glasses.

Second topic: talkative and behavior in front of so many semi-strangers.
Leo, he likes to be called so, it is not at all. he likes to be in the spotlight. knows to be nice and have fun if someone makes you noticed. during the dinner he talked a lot and in less than a minute was already in his agio.i his favorite subjects are travel and shopping. Comment by Manuel : it has a good character and bad at the same time, beautiful opening to the world, wanting to be bad at the center of attention and the need to hear compliments at all costs.
Edo , lives here recently, few people know and it shows. is closed and really shy. spoke just beginning. Then I spoke on the sidelines with the boyfriend of Vanessa to understand how to unlock it. From that moment it went much better. speaks little but so I decide, direct and specific, but only if the discussion takes place with few people at the dinner had some problems to express themselves and many times was "covered" from other speeches. Comment by Manuel : the downside is complementary to the positive. when you make a discovery you can definitely find something beautiful or the reverse. I want to understand what is behind. I love the mystery. I do not like the little strength with which it is imposed in the discussions.


Third theme: face to face with each other.
Here I decided that it is useless to split the guide. I thought that there might be more sparks but little or nothing.
Leonardo is smart because he knew almost immediately there was Edo and reacted accordingly: I courted a lot without forgetting to look beautiful to others.
He asked many questions to Edo to figure out what he liked to do in life and other more general, until he asked if there was a girl he likes. he asked with a look between the dark and cold. Edo has not broken a lot and said "maybe we like the same, who knows."
Edo When he left he gave me two kisses on the cheek and Leo, who was on a chair near him said "I also want two kisses to you!", Edo was embarrassed and did not know what to do so has intervened R . who was sitting next to Leo, "I'll give you two kisses you just silenced a second."


Fourth topic: privately with me.
Leo, I know for the longest time and it shows. before he left he took me aside, we were ten minutes in my room, time in which she thanked me for the invitation and for dinner, the rest of the time she kissed me and palpated (almost everywhere). during the evening was colder towards me even though I am passionate glances from time to time. I think he thought to win my friends to get to me. while preparing the thing to bring to the table helped me only once and on that occasion in front of everyone took the opportunity to sit down and give me a touch to say that I was cooked to perfection. it is true that during the evening I had already R. touched her bottom, Andrew and Vanessa, but with them there is another relationship and especially a game that comes from a few years ago, in fact I did not feel discomfort but I think he could avoid that gesture.
Edo , was a little embarrassed at these times that we were alone. got to please me and when I told him I found him very nice and flushed a second. helped me to bring all the food on the table, although I did not want. before leaving, in the few moments we were alone, I caressed his face and he has blessed expression and finally free from agitation. kissed me on the cheek, but only with transport in the ear and told me I had a perfume he liked a lot.


Here's all guys. I've written a lot so now I leave the ball to you for your comments.
Good Friday, a big kiss from me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment